Chair of Automatic Control Engineering
The Chair of Automatic Control Engineering is concerned with teaching and research in the areas of automatic control theory, dynamic and autonomous systems, automation, and robotics. Our research mainly focuses on:
- Advanced and novel methods of nonlinear and optimal control
- Artificial Intelligence
- Autonomous assistance systems
- Human-robot interaction and collaboration
- Robot motion and manipulation in dynamic environments
- Psychosocial aspects of robotics
In the following, you can find more information on our teaching, research and projects.
Interested in verbal and non-verbal HRI, outdoor robotics and AI?